Tomorrow is my last class day of school and I'm so happy about that! I have to go to Business Communications, then no class for 1hr and 20 minutes, then go to Finance, after that I'm through with classes for this semester! Finals are next week and then I'm free!
As a celebration for finishing this semester, I sat down and picked out Gentle Art Sampler threads in which to stitch Dutch Beauty by Permin with. I'm really hoping that the colors I receive are true to what the monitor showed.
I started stitching Dutch Beauty with the designated DMC colors, but it seems so drab and well, just not that pretty. I'm hoping that changing the threads will liven it up. I really like the design and all the history behind the symbols and I'm looking forward to the package from Joanne arriving with new fabric and threads.
What am I working on right now? The truth is I'm a little lost stitch wise. I have many many wips. So many that it is overwhelming. I pick up something and stitch on it for a couple of days and then for whatever reason I want to stitch on something else.
I feel that I stitch alot, but don't make much progress as it is spread out over so many projects, and large projects at that.
I really need to get myself in check and start a rotation again or something so I have more finishes.
I do have a few Christmas Ornament finishes that I've done recently.
[IMG]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1403/5895122/21898218/361611910.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1403/5895122/21898218/361681432.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1403/5895122/21898218/361779369.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1403/5895122/21898218/362105347.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1403/5895122/21898218/362312471.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1403/5895122/21898218/362487786.jpg[/IMG]
I've sent them to Vicki/SewFun to be finished into ornaments.
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment